Friday, July 31, 2015

Challenge #117

Howdy folks!!!  Hope that you had a great week!  Jenny and I have been busy getting ready for the school year to start, but we enjoy browsing through your creations!  

This week's winner:

Congratulations!!  Please e-mail us to claim your prize!
On to this week!

Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 14 & 17. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are! I also have a blog dedicated to my stamps.

Let's see what the design team has been up to!

12 comments:

  1. Aww a plesant surprise ! Thank you for selecting my card as winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet creations from the DT!

    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and I love all the inspiration from the Design Team! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Pooja!! Love all the DT creations!! They are fantastic! Love Bozen's flowers.. Wow!! Gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work by the DT. Thank you for the challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner! Awesome DT cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for letting me know my link to your blog had an error. I have fixed it. I was so fuzzy headed last night when I did my post I didn't notice the error.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet challenge and the entire DT did an amazing job with the adorable little girls!

    ReplyDelete