Friday, May 31, 2013

Challenge #9

Last day of May??? WOW!!! Buckle your seat belts, this year is flying!

What you really want to know...the winner from last week...
Please contact us to find out how to claim your prize.

This week we have 2 sponsors! How fun is that?!

"I am so excited to be able to share my art with you. Drawing has always been such a big part of my life. I am the proud mama of three girls and the happy wife to one fantastic husband. We are raising our family in the country along with our assortment of animals: A cow, (too many) chickens, a golden retriever, cat and a couple of goats. I love this life, and wouldn't change it for a second. My art is definitely a reflection of our animals and surroundings. (They are bound to pop up somewhere in my drawings) I hope you are inspired to create your own "works of art."
-Becca"
and
"So you want to know Who Is DigiDarla, do you? :) 
DigiDarla is the brain child of Kim Eskola and her daughter Emilea.
Emilea and I both enjoy creating and when the idea of creating digital stamps came up, it sounded like the most wonderful way to earn ever! There was only one problem! We are both shy and dislike the center of attention! As a way of "hiding behind the scenes" and avoiding having one spokeswoman, DigiDarla was born!"

The design team is showcasing from both, so let's see what they've been up to this week.

Lisa using Fox Pup
Grisel using Owl Tree 
 

Angel using Wings and Willows

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner, another great challenge and DT designs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this made my day! I've clicked the contact button and nothing comes up. What's the best way to contact you to claim the prize? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send an e-mail to sisteractcardchallenge@yahoo.com :)

      Delete
  3. Congrations to the winner -- gorgeous colors and design. Thanks for the challenge and inspiring creations by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous challenge and great DT inspiration - thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations DT! I'd like to join this challenge.

    Annerieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely work DT think I'm here more than at home :) Janet T

    ReplyDelete